Monday 20 April 2009

All great things have to come to an end!

Hey Everyone

Sorry about the delay from the last entry, its been pretty crazy here. So the Ski season has officially come to an end. Im so gutted its over its unreal, it went so fast! The last couple of weeks were really busy at work, i had a UK school group from Wales, for a week which was awesome fun, a great bunch of kids. I went to the end of season ski and snowboard school awards which was so awesome, I wrestled in a Sumo suit which was fun but my God it was boiling. We finished the end of season park video which Mike edited, ill show you when im back! ill try put the little teaser up just to wet your whistle! The last few weeks of skiing were amazing quite hard as i broke/cracked two of my ribs.... Dont ask... But i pushed through it so i could teach and finish my filming for the section!!

Im in the process of packing and cleaning my house up and eating all the leftover food ( pasta, pasta, Pasta, Peas, Ice cream ) A solid diet i think! then im off to San Francisco for four days with Angus Mike and Matt, Then me and Angus are off to LA for a cheeky bit of sun before we had bad to England!

Ill try to update the blog with san fran/LA pics, not sure if the internets available there though. If not... See you in 5 days!!!

Lots of love

Megan

No comments: