Monday 16 March 2009

Watch out Watch out Graham the Bear is about!
















Hey guys!

WE HAVE A BEAR!!!! We had our bear proof bin ripped open and rubbish split everywhere and he was on our front decking... Needless to say he went. I was very shaken and sat on the sofa and Dave just goes "Megan, Dont freak out but hes back" A 4ft bear about 4 metres from me. We scared him off with some loud music. Then went outside, talking to dave and Graham the bear came back!!! Weve got some amazing photos so make sure you check them out. I cant believe how close i was to him!!!! Weve joked all season about it but never thought it would happen!!!!!!

So aside from that news is limited, Bought my outfit for "gaper" day which is a day where you just take the mick in hardcore retro ski gear. I must admit. I should of been this old in the 80's i rock the look!!!

Enjoy the pictures

lots of love

Megan the bear catcher
Xxxxxxx

No comments: